How will the Country be run?
- The Peoples Council:
The peoples council will be responsible for the establishment of good Governance for the country which may include the following:
- Establishing the process for a referendum on the constitution,
- Negotiating with the relevant Government on behalf of the peoples,
- Establishing an electoral role of citizens,
- Establishing the Administration arm of the Government of the nation,
- Establishing relations with other countries,
- Establish a reserve bank of the Murrawarri Republic,
- Establish a Supreme Court,
Once the constitution is adopted by the people then:
- The citizens will elect a president in line with the constitution.
- The citizens will elect a parliament in line with the constitution.
Once elected the Government will then proceed to govern the country on behalf of the citizens for the period set out in the constitution